Walmart.com can be a lucrative source of inventory either for simple resale or for making bundles. Many online sellers buy from there and resell on Amazon or other marketplaces. If you are buying for resale, you can avoid paying sales tax both online and in store.
If you buy from Walmart.com for the purposes of reselling their inventory on another website such as Amazon, you can apply for TAX EXEMPT status to avoid paying sales tax.
- Make sure you have a SALES TAX / RESALE CERTIFICATE from your own state
- Set up a business buying account for Walmart.com
- Follow these instructions on WALMART’s WEBSITE on how and then fill out the application
- Once you are approved you should be able to make business purchases and no tax will be applied
In order to make IN STORE tax exempt purchases, go to customer service with your SALES TAX / RESALE CERTIFICATE and apply. They will give you a card (or multiples) that you can then give to any cashier at any point and you will receive the exemption.
We secure exclusive discounts for our members without any affiliate links. As you dive deeper into this business you will realize that there are many products, books, services, conferences, and courses out there. They are great for speeding up the learning curve and saving you TIME.
Many of our members tell us that discounts alone help pay for their membership.
Cyber Monkey Deals
- Automated Online Sourcing from over 40 stores – including Walmart, Toys R Us, Disney Store, Walgreens, Think Geek, Target, Kohls, Mattel, Boscov’s, Hot Topic, Rite Aid….and many more!
- 10% OFF First Year Subscription – Plans range from $20 – $45 per month.
- Inventory & Order Management Software is now available at 20% OFF the monthly starter, standard, OR pro subscriptions.
- Trackintory is the ONLY software that keeps track of your profits, cost of goods, and ROI without leaving Seller Central and Amazon. You can see it in action by viewing their brief video demos.
- The price for AMZSuite is normally $79 per month but for us it’s $49 per month! That’s more than 35% OFF!.
- This repricer can help you to stay ahead of competition and win more Buy Boxes. Offer good for new users only, promotional code must be used at sign up.
- Receive 20% off your first year.
- Chrome Extension to streamline your product research on Amazon. Extract rank, sales volume, estimated revenue, found out where product is being sold on other sites, source product and more without ever exiting your browser.
- 30% OFF!
- This repricer is 50% off the first month’s payment, an additional 10% off the first year’s bill, and 50% off monthly plan for BigData.
- Sell your FBA merchandise on Jet.com. Promo is for 15% off.
- Ryan Grant created a chrome extension to help FBA sellers print shipping labels to a 4×6 printer with one click. Normally costs $30 a year but Scanner Monkey’s get a discount of 33%.
- A tool to manage customer communications and encourage feedback. Members receive an extra 1000 FREE emails.
How Many? Chrome Extension
- This is a great OA tool that shows how many items other sellers have in stock on an Amazon listing WITHOUT having to use the 999 cart trick!
- Receive $2.50 off per month for an entire year (originally $8.95/month….now only $6.45/month)!
- Automates the process of cross listing your FBA inventory on eBay. Monkeys get 10 FREE listings FOREVER (standard is 2.)
- This PL search tool is $20 OFF!
- Use this spy tool to see what keywords people are using and are in the listing for any ASIN. You can research your competition with a reverse lookup and use those key words in your own listings and PPC campaigns. Get 25% MORE credits when you buy credits
Ki Oui Apps
- Ki Magic: Use this self learning algorithmic repricer OR use rules to control repricing. Free unlimited trial for up to 50 SKUs AND receive 20% OFF THE FIRST YEAR.
- Ki MCF (Amazon to eBay lister) : List your Amazon SKUs on eBay, order fulfillment is automated using MCF (multi channel fulfillment). Free unlimited listings. Pay only if you sell! 20% OFF THE FIRST YEAR.
- See what Amazon users are searching for. Amazing keyword data for product research and creating listings. 70% OFF! Only $9/month.
- Turns search pages into scouting reports! – It’s like having x ray vision for online arbitrage! 10% Off!
- Scan and download buy lists with this app. 3 months for the price of 1!
- Use this to get a list of refunds that are owed you so that you can open cases and be fully in compliance with Amazon’s TOS. Normally $99 a year, promo for $10 off.
- 60 day free trial (instead of the standard 30)
- An extra 30 days free will be added to your account. For NEW users only.
- RevSeller is a chrome extension that helps speed up product research. It is an On-page Estimator and Variation Viewer. This is a great tool for sourcing Shoes & Clothing. Normally the cost is $99/year. Scanner Monkey Members get it for $79/year – 20% off! Everyone gets a free 30 day trial – no credit card required.
- Sign up for a Free 30-day Trial of any Shoeboxed plan and receive an additional 25% off your first 6 months!
- Get an extra 10% with annual subscription. New customers only.
Top 5000 Software
- Dean Jayroe and his team have developed an amazing program that helps you find the most popular selling products by sales rank on Amazon, including the ones that Amazon doesn’t usually show you!
- This TOP 5,000 SOFTWARE is available now and NORMALLY costs $25/month or $275/yr. Monkeys receive a 20% DISCOUNT to our tribe that reduces the cost to $20/month and $225.50/yr (one month free)
Bubblefast Shipping Supplies
- 15% discount on ALL shipping supplies (except clearance).
- SCANFOB® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SERIALIO LTD. ScanFob 2006 Wireless Laser Barcode Scanner. Scanfob®3002i discount of $30 lowering the price from $479 to $449. KDC200 and KDC200i are discounted by $15 each. Scanfob® 2006 Scanner w/ Cover and Retracting Gear Reel discounted $20
- 15% off purchases for Scanner Monkeys
Books, Courses, Shows, & Services
Unstoppable Amazon Academy
- An ongoing video course offered by Robyn Johnson with over 50 modules and new updates added regularly that cover beginning and intermediate topics from Retail Arbitrage, to Wholesale, to Hiring a Virtual Assistant to Goal Setting to Outsourcing.
- $15 OFF per month or $100 OFF per year
Amazon FBA Launch Pad by Amy Feierman
- Amy shows you step by step how to get your FBA biz started.
- She also talks about how it’s different from Ebay so it’s good for those switching over. 20% off
Amazon Advantage: Product listing strategies to boost your sales by Karon Thackston
- A wonderful and methodical book on creating compliant and effective Amazon listings. 40% Off!
The Complete Guide to Reimbursement by Ryan Grant
- Get 50% off. Learn how to get back money that Amazon owes you with this great guide!
How to Keepa Camel?
- Stephen Smotherman’s book and video course today and is giving our tribe an exclusive $30 OFF (drops price from $87 to $57). This comprehensive training shows you not only how to fully utilize these tools to help you make better buying decisions, but also gives excellent real world examples on different products.
Katharyne Shelton’s Blue Sky Create
- Create is a megacourse that teaches how to create your own products via white label, private label, as well as bundling, coloring books and merch. Katharyne demonstrates how to use the tool Blue Sky Suite to get ideas on what and how to sell. Her previous courses, the Bundling Masterclass, Adult Coloring Books and Facebook Masterclass are all included in the new course. Course is $197, $50 discount.
Pinterest for Ecommerce by Lisa Suttora
- Learn how to harness the marketing power of this incredibly effective social media site.
- Regularly $197, we receive 20% off
Time Tempest with Aryeh
- Learn strategies to grow your business faster than most people and have more time to spend doing the things you love. 50% Off.
My Fulfillment Team with John Bullard
- NO MINIMUM requirement for Scanner Monkeys and the cost will be $.60 per unit (this rate normally applies to 100+ pieces).
- This fee includes: receiving, unboxing, inspecting, inventorying, and labeling your merchandise. There are additional fees for boxing, bundling, and extra labeling.
Marshall’s, Burlington, Ross, & Tj Maxx RA Groups with Brian Freifelder & Elizabeth Thompson
- Two Amazing RA Sourcing groups with Expert analysis and leads from Brian & Elizabeth and contributors Kim and Perry. There will be a minimum of 100 items shared per month per group. Since Aug 2015, they have posted over 4,600 leads in their groups for these stores. The number of members per group will be capped at 100. They are the only deal group that limits how many people from each region will be allowed to join to prevent market saturation! Normally, the cost is $100/month per group or $180 per month for both groups. However, the rate for Scanner Monkey members is $90 per group or $162 for both groups!
- Fee reduction of 7%. Normally, they retain 25%, but for Scanner Monkeys they will reduce their fee to 18% of total reimbursements!
- 30-day free trial (rather than their standard 14-day trial) to FeedbackFive and RestockPro, as well as 150 free credits for eComSpy.
- This is an EVERGREEN deal that includes personal, one-on-one training for each of you – from set-up to ongoing support on each of your accounts.
- “Lightning fast wholesale lists analysis (w built-in Amazon Storefront Spying and Brand analysis).
- “It’s AMAZING!” 40% discount available for first month FREE DEMO TODAY”
We are always looking for new discounts. If we see the tribe buzzing about this awesome new service, book, or course, we will try to secure a discount. We love helping our monkeys and in doing so, we also help the creators of these products by bringing them new awesome customers!
Get access to these discounts plus much more!
Join Scanner Monkey RIGHT NOW <—- Click
As Amazon sellers, price management can be a big deal. Good repricing is not about lowering to keep up with the competition on shared listings but tweaking higher. Basically, sellers want to charge the highest amount that they can for an item and still sell it at a particular velocity. In the past, automatic repricers have come with a hefty price tag, with a good one running no less than $50 a month and some which are based on selling algorithms can run thousands per month based on sales volume.
Amazon just released it’s own repricer that comes free with a professional sellers account ($39.99/month), called Automate Pricing (still in Beta). As Amazon says, “Pricing rules change your prices automatically in response to events like Buy Box or lowest price changes.”
It will allow you some automation that you can base on your own costs however it will only allow you to lower your price not raise it automatically. As sellers we want to charge the highest price the market will bear, and as a company Amazon wants sellers to be lowering prices constantly. This benefits them, because they still receive their fees on each sale and happy customers, but not us, because as sellers our profit goes DOWN. Many sellers think that this will open up the repricing field to beginners who will choose a quick sale over profit and then prices will plummet. Additionally it is not even in the same field with algorithmic repricers such as Feedvisor, which will allow you to set a rule to the effect of, “Set the price within this range so that 4 of these per day sell,”. It also jumps down to the lowest price rather then doing incremental drops which further narrows profit margins. Repricer, Appeagle did a good blog post explaining this.
So, it looks like if you want to have the ability to raise prices or maximize drops to maximize profits then Automate Pricing is not for you. If you want to set some basic rules do allow for price drops to sell out more quickly then it’s a good feature and you can’t beat the price.
Scanner Monkey Members: Read THIS in depth discussion of Automate Pricing.